2011年8月9日星期二

KEH YEE The first story book in my life =D!

TOday is a very "special day" for me =]

My first story book is ""Born!""" wakeekeee >.<

atcually this story is base on the concept of "recycle"

I know.. im still a "little girl" and

"nobody" in the world

I never think that....

I can have a own "story book"

and this story book like a "Encourage" to me

I always think that...

how can i use my "own way"

to "awakening" everyone..

everyone who living in this world..

I wan to tell all the people..

protect the earth is our responsibility

so I trying to use a story

to bring out the important of

"recycle" and "protect the earth"

atcually..

I'm not a "mighty" guy..

As you can see..

I just a girl..

A girl very like natural..

A girl "hope" someday can travel around the world with her two cutie rabbit..=3~~

I just wanna to give my lovely pet

a "wonderful" world

running in a "grassland"

with A blue sky

without any pollution

this story book..

For me.. this is a "first step"

a "First step" to achieve my dream..

Do something to the earth

I will never give up... the way..

to my dream and future.. =]

没有评论:

发表评论